Do you really need to eat red meat? The real truth

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail

The theory behind Creation is the theory of Karma. What you do, will come back to you. So, if you do good karma, that is, you do not give pain to anyone, you will not get pain in return and will have the darshan of devs and devis. But if you do the opposite, all the animals and humans you give pain to, will ultimately kill you and those around you. Often people give pain to animals thinking it is a healthy diet choice. Here it is important to assess what the body requires. Does your body need the heavy negative energy that comes with red meat? It is a misconception that red meats are required to develop good muscles. The biggest wrestlers in our country, Gama Pehalwan and Dara Singh (one Muslim and the other Hindu) were vegetarians.

Strength does not lie in what you eat; strength lies in the efficiency of the body to digest what you are taking inside. If your body has a poor efficiency, then no matter what kinds of proteins you take, it is not going to provide strength. What it will do instead is, release toxins within because your body mechanism is not suited for such a diet.

The human body can only digest 5-8% of nutrients from red meats. Remaining 95-92% of it stays in the colon as toxins and has to be eliminated. One can imagine the kind of disease it creates inside the body. Modern medical science says, ‘death begins in the colon’. International Agency for Research on Cancer, WHO, found a strong correlation between meat intake and colon cancer. On the other hand, a 2003 study by European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition, established that eating more fiber – which is found only in plant foods – decreases risk of colon cancer. During World War I, Denmark was cut off from all imports, including food. At that time, to conserve food, instead of using grains to raise livestock, they were fed to 3 million citizens. Later Journal of the American Medical Association recorded that during the period from 1917 to 1918, when restrictions were most severe, death rate in Copenhagen by disease was by far lowest in recorded history! Similar results were found in Norway and Britain during World War II.

If you look around, you will find that disease has increased in last 20 years, with newer forms of cancers manifesting. All this is because of the change in our diets which increasingly include heavy meats. Human body is not designed for such food. What is worse is most animals whose meat you consume are fed on plastics and toxic wastes from open garbage dumps. These toxins leach into their meat which you consume and keep accumulating in the body.

In the West, cows were fed on animal proteins to make them strong and muscular. The result was the Mad Cow Disease, which killed so many people, because a cow’s body is not designed for such a diet. The same is true of human body. Eating such meats increases toxicity levels in our body. The heavier the food, the greater amount of energy is required to push it out of the system. As a result the prana in the body depletes at a fast rate and you fall sick often. If you look around, those consuming heavy meat diets would be impregnated with all kinds of illnesses in the body.

So find a Guru, do yog properly, understand what your body is made up of and gradually go through the process of changing. With every morsel of red meat that you have, you take toxins and negative karma inside you. If you are happy and healthy, then go on eating. But if you are not, then stop.

 

Dear Readers,

Thank you for your constant support

and appreciation. We would love to

hear more from you! Share your views,

opinions and ideas with us at tiw.writers@gmail.com.

These will be shared on our website, www.theinnerworld.in. Selected entries

will be published in the print magazine.

From, The Inner World Team

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail
pinterest

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *