A smile is the prettiest thing that you can wear and to compliment that smile are beautiful lips. Chapped and dry lips not only affect that beautiful smile but can also be very painful. The very simplest of ingredients from your kitchen and garden can cast a spell to get you those beautiful healthy pink lips which you have always longed for.
Sweeten Thy Self
Sugar has been used since time immemorial for moisturising the lips. It has the property of drawing moisture from the environment into the lips and hydrating them. A simple concoction of honey and sugar can be used to get rid of those chapped lips.
- 2 teaspoons of Organic Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Honey
- Mix honey and sugar well till it forms a paste
- Apply the paste on your lips and let it sit for a few minutes
- Gently rub the paste on your lips and wash off with tepid water
Use it twice a week for best results.
A Touch of Rose
Those beautiful red roses from the garden can come to your rescue if you are facing problems of chapped lips. They leave your skin feeling smooth and soft along with rendering a beautiful rosy colour.
- Fresh Rose Petals
- Wash rose petals and soak them in milk for a few hours
- Mash the petals in milk until it forms a thick paste
- Apply the paste on your lips two-three times a day
Voila! Find softer and rosy lips in just a week.
You have this remedy in your kitchen; you see it every day but would have never thought this could be so magical. Coriander/Cilantro contains vital nutrients and minerals that are needed for healthy and pink lips.
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Dip the coriander leaves in water for a few hours
- Remove them from the water and crush them to form a paste
- Apply this paste on your lips with the help of cotton
- Leave for 20 minutes and wash off with tepid water
Repeat the process 2-3 times in a day to get beautiful pink lips!